- RSS Channel Showcase 4811655
- RSS Channel Showcase 6851643
- RSS Channel Showcase 7377991
- RSS Channel Showcase 8335927
Articles on this Page
- 03/03/17--11:54: _Interview with Lisa...
- 03/20/17--19:34: _Taking action in wa...
- 03/28/17--11:07: _Interview with Mari...
- 04/20/17--09:51: _Interview with Alic...
- 04/24/17--06:32: _Interview with Erin...
- 04/24/17--07:03: _2017 Girls Ensemble...
- 05/24/17--12:16: _Interview with Jenn...
- 09/18/17--13:52: _Interview with “The...
- 10/03/17--11:40: _Meet the Spotlight ...
- 10/07/17--12:47: _Soldier On Interview
- 03/03/17--11:54: Interview with Lisa Landry of No. Six Depot Roastery and Café
- 03/20/17--19:34: Taking action in ways we believe will make a difference
- 04/20/17--09:51: Interview with Alice Reagan, Director of “Really”
- 04/24/17--06:32: Interview with Erin Redd, 2017 Girls Ensemble Mom
- 04/24/17--07:03: 2017 Girls Ensemble Blog Interview
- 05/24/17--12:16: Interview with Jennie Jadow, co-producer of ‘The Droll’
- 09/18/17--13:52: Interview with “The Last Wife” Designers
- 10/03/17--11:40: Meet the Spotlight Sponsors of “The Last Wife”
- 10/07/17--12:47: Soldier On Interview
WAM Theatre: How did you come to open No. Six Depot? Lisa Landry: My husband, Flavio Lichtenthal, was working as the head of food service at Gould Farm when he started getting interested in coffee and bought an old roaster. He started roasting his own and apprenticing with other roasters to learn the trade. From […]
Taking action in ways we believe will make a difference Written by Artistic Director Kristen van Ginhoven as part of her ‘What’s my #vision’ series. March 18, 2017 March has been an emotional month so far. If I’m honest, the new year has been an emotional one so far. With the current political climate, there’s […]
At the start of this year, Maria Rundle took over as Executive Director of Flying Cloud Institute in Great Barrington following the retirement of the Founding Director, Jane Burke. Originally based in New Marlborough, MA, Flying Cloud Institute was founded in 1980 as a center for community education. In 1983 FCI shifted its focus to […]
Alice Reagan is a freelance theatre director based in New York City. She most frequently directs unusual classics and new plays that experiment with form and content. After graduating from Bates College, Alice earned an M.A. in performance studies from NYU/Tisch School of the Arts, then was a Dean’s Fellow in the M.F.A. theatre directing […]
Erin Redd is the mother of Dylan Redd, a first-time participant in the WAM Girls Ensemble. Dylan is a 10th grader at Wahconah Regional High School in Dalton, MA. We asked Erin to describe Dylan’s experience from her own point of view. WAM: How did you and Dylan hear about Girls Ensemble and decide to […]
The 2017 WAM Girls Ensemble formed in January as four young women ages 13-18, selected by audition, began meeting on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons to create a new piece of devised theatre under the leadership of WAM teaching artists Amy Brentano, Barby Cardillo, and their assistant, Lia Russell-Self. This year’s Ensemble members are: Iris Courchaine, […]
Jennie M. Jadow is a popular and respected professional Berkshire area actor and theatre educator. Born and raised in Stockbridge, her parents took her as a newborn to see Shakespeare & Company’s very first performance at The Mount, which was A Midsummer Night’s Dream. She ended up being in the cast of Midsummer when the company […]
While each member of a theatrical design team works independently in their area of expertise, they all serve a common mission: to create one cohesive work of art. WAM Theatre reached out to the designers for The Last Wife – lighting designer Aja Jackson, sound designer/composer Alex Sovronsky, costume designer Stella Schwartz and set designer Juliana […]
Through their generosity and commitment to our community, these six Show Spotlight Sponsors have made it possible for WAM to offer reduced price tickets to our partner organizations. We thank them for their support in ensuring all audiences, regardless of circumstance, have equal opportunity to engage with our work. WAM Theatre: Tell us about your […]
In keeping with WAM’s double philanthropic mission, 25% of our box office receipts from our production of The Last Wife will be donated to the Soldier On Women’s Program to help support programming for the past and present residents of their 16-unit transitional housing facility in Northampton, MA, as they transition to independent or family […]